What does one do when Beericana is right around the corner?!
Northgate Park Rodeo
The Fourth Thursday of every month, the Northgate neighborhood in Durham has a food truck rodeo. I saw Valentino’s and Pie Pushers will be there.
Make Plans For…
Some events to think about this weekend…
Personally, I am psyched about Beericana. Though, we have Knightdale’s Food Truck Rodeo on Saturday, American Meltdown will be out for Final Friday in Cary and the Food Bank is having a rodeo for Friday Lunch, Bam Pow Chow and Halal Bros at Koka Booth for the Dragon Boat Races, Sunday there is a Food Truck Rodeo in Jamestown at Potent Potables, #POPUPSUNDAY at Ornamentea, and ticketed event for Durham’s Central Park, Trucks in The Market.
Trucks and Brew
- Beer Durham:
- Big Boss (Raleigh):
- Bomshell (Holly Springs): All American
- Brue Print (Apex): Manna
- Deep River (Clayton), Run Club night: D’Burritos
- Draft Line (Fuquay Varina), Run Club night:
- Fortnight (Cary): NC Bulkogi
- Fullsteam (Durham): Chirba Chirba
- Gizmo (Raleigh): King’s Philly Cheesesteaks
- House of Hops:
- Lone Rider (Raleigh): Bam Pow Chow (did you catch their Behind the Wheel this week)
- Person Street Bar:
- Raleigh: AmigoSan
- Steel String (Carrboro):
- Sub Noir (Raleigh): Closed on Thursday.
- White Street (Wake Forest):
If you got a food truck event, let me know and I’ll be glad to the weekend posts.