Did you miss a food truck this weekend, relax here are Sunday’s Food Truck Events
- Food Truck Lineup: Pie Pushers, Chirba Chirba, Virgil’s Jamaican, JAM Ice Cream, Tailgater Toby, Captain Ponchos, Hibachi Xpress, Sweet Traditions by LeAne, and Ladybugs Treats. Also, House of Swank will be here.
Location: Over the Falls Shopping Center (419 S. Brooks Street)
On the 4th Sunday of every month, Ornamentea organizes a Pop-Up Market in front of their shop. Lots of different artisans, food trucks, local brews, and one nonprofit organization. This month’s trucks are Chick-N-Que and Stuft. Find more details here.
Location: Ornamentea (509 N. West Street, Raleigh)
On the 4th Sunday of every month, NC Food Rodeo organizes a rodeo in Downtown Greensboro. The Food Truck line-up: Urban Street Grill, Bandito’s, Smitty’s Ice Cream, King Creole’s, F’N Wings, and the Pink Culture Truck. Grove Winery wines are available and music by Doug Largent Trio.
Location: 120 Barnhardt St (Greensboro) near the corner of Elm & Lee.
Trucks and Brew
- Bombshell (Holly Springs): Patrick Jane’s Gourmet Pizza
- Deep River (Clayton): Sol Tacos
- Fortnight (Cary): Olio and Aceto
- Fullsteam (Durham): All American
- Raleigh:Red Eye BBQ
Also, be sure to vote on your favorite food truck this month!
Categories: Food Trucks