Good Morning! Here’s your Saturday Food Truck Events…
Looks like rain this morning, but many events are still on. Check Twitter/Facebook for weather updates, before heading out.
Crank Arm Brewery, 1st Anniversary
Located: 319 W. Davie Street, Raleigh
With the number of breweries in the Triangle, its hard to fathom how old some of the breweries. I was shocked to find out that Crank Arm Brewery celebrates today its One Year Anniversary of making beer. The event will have music, one of a kind beers, and family fun as well as food from Dump Pho King Truck and NC Bulkogi. If dumplings and pho are not your speed (what?!), The brewery’s neighbors The Pit, Fiction Kitchen and Brewmaster’s Bar and Grill will also be on hand.
25th Anniversary Gaddy-Goodwin Teaching Theatre
Located: 301 Pogue Street, Raleigh Weather Update: This is ON rain or shine.
The Raleigh Little Theatre celebrates 25th anniversary of Gaddy-Goodwin Teaching Theatre. From 10-3pm , there will be plenty of family friendly events going on. Visit the Event page for scheduled event information. Both Time Out Chicken (the food truck from the Chapel Hill landmark) and Ladybugs Treats (you must get a either a turtle brownie or the peach treat) will be here.
High Gravity Games
Located: 1229 Perry Creek Road, Apex
Crossfit Embark and Brueprint are collaborating for a Crossfit event. The complete event is the whole day (8:45am – 9:00pm), but it looks like there will be an unlimited drinks Beer Fest takes place from 4:30pm to 7:30pm (requires admission). Also on-site will be S0l Tacos, Manna, Buns N The Sun, and Valentino’s at different parts during the day.
Also, today might be the day to clear out the pantry for non-perishable items for tomorrow’s Downtown Raleigh Food Truck Rodeo. The event is on Fayetteville Street from 4 to 9 pm.
- Plantation Point: Red Eye BBQ
- Carrboro: Parlez-Vous Crepes
- Durham Central Park / Hunt Street Art Market: Pie Pushers, Chirba Chirba, Caffe Bellezza, Porchetta
- North Hills: American Meltdown
Trucks and Brew
- Beer Durham:Wicked Biscuit
- Big Boss (Raleigh):
- Bomshell (Holly Springs): Philly’s Cheesesteaks
- Brue Print (Apex): See Cross Fit event above.
- Deep River (Clayton): The Humble Pig
- Draft Line (Fuquay Varina): D’Burritos
- Fortnight (Cary): Mac-UR-Roni
- Fullsteam (Durham): Sympathy 4 the Deli (brunch) and Porchetta
- Gizmo (Raleigh): Bo’s Kitchen
- Lone Rider (Raleigh):
- Raleigh: Deli-icious
- Steel String (Carrboro):
- Sub Noir (Raleigh):
- White Street (Wake Forest):