Good Morning! Here’s your Saturday Food Truck Events…
Pools and Trucks
If you are residents of the area, you may want to check out your local pool to see who might be there. Here are a few we noticed.
Woodlake Community, Durham: on the Third Saturday they have a food truck at the pool. This month it is Chirba Chirba.
Greenway Club, Raleigh: this has been a popular spot lately. I’ve heard sightings on Fridays and it looks like Saturday, too. Today both Chirba Chirba and Not Just Icing will be there.
NC Gay and Lesbian Film Festival
The NCGLFF kicks off this weekend at the Carolina Theatre, which is a 10-day event (goes on until August 24th). Today, Manna and Belgian Waffology will be out there feeding hungry theater goers. If you are interested in the movie schedule, check it out at their site.
White Rabbit Fall Release Party
The brewery in Angier will release Cheshire Pumpkin Ale and Dunkin’ Dormouse Octoberfest this weekend. The event is almost all day and details can be found at their Facebook Page. The page mentions food trucks, but the only truck I found was Sol Tacos scheduled from 2 to 8 pm.
Located: 219 Fish Drive, Angier
- Carrboro: Parlez-Vous Crepes
- Durham Central Park / Hunt Street Art Market: Pie Pushers, Chirba Chirba, Caffe Bellezza, Porchetta
- Knightdale: Iced Cupcakes,
- North Hills: American Meltdown
- Plantation Point: Baton Rouge and Sweet Traditions by LeAne
Trucks and Brew
- Beer Durham:
- Big Boss (Raleigh):
- Bomshell (Holly Springs): Olio and Aceto
- Brue Print (Apex):
- Deep River (Clayton): Humble Pig
- Draft Line (Fuquay Varina): Big John’s
- Fortnight (Cary): Halal Bros
- Fullsteam (Durham): Chai’s Global Food and Chez Moi
- Gizmo (Raleigh): Green Olive Deli
- Lone Rider (Raleigh):
- Raleigh: Philly’s
- Steel String (Carrboro):
- Sub Noir (Raleigh): Bo’s Kitchen
- White Rabbit (Angier): Sol Tacos
- White Street (Wake Forest):
Got an event that you want posted? Let me know.