Did you miss a food truck this weekend, relax here are Sunday’s Food Truck Events
Durham Central Park Rodeo
Live Music (Big Brotha Thunda performing), lawns to relax on, Food Trucks, and local Beer – That’s what to like about Durham’s rodeo. Over 40 trucks parked around Durham Central Park, which are listed in the map above. Rodeo is on from 12-4pm and the address is 501 Foster Street, Durham.
Here’s a few recommendations:
- Get there early. With Foster Street closed around the old Liberty Drive-in, some of your favorite parking spots may not be available. Parking is one area where I can’t provide value.
- Bring a chair. There are a few seats around the park, but bring a chair or a picnic blanket and enjoy yourself.
- If it’s too crowded, Fullsteam is only a few blocks down Rigsbee. They have plenty of seating inside and outside to sit down.
- Beer Durham is doing a promotion on Sunday. For the 13 oz price, you can get a 16 oz pint and keep a really cool glass. They are in the Measurement Inc building located at 404 Hunt Street, a block from the Durham Central Park.
Trucks and Brew
There are a few trucks out on Sunday at breweries…
- Beer Durham: This around the corner from the Durham Central Park
- Big Boss (Raleigh):
- Bomshell (Holly Springs): Patrick Jane’s
- Brue Print (Apex):
- Deep River (Clayton): D’Burritos
- Draft Line (Fuquay Varina): Buns-N-The Sun
- Fortnight (Cary): Olio and Aceto
- Fullsteam (Durham):
- Gizmo (Raleigh): Closed on Sundays.
- Lone Rider (Raleigh): Bam Pow Chow
- Raleigh: Red Eye BBQ
- Steel String (Carrboro):
- Sub Noir (Raleigh): Closed on Sundays.
- White Street (Wake Forest):
Cocoa Cinnamon will have Wicked Biscuit for brunch.
Got an event coming up? Let me know: