Hopscotch, Food Trucks, The Big Lebowski are all featured here…
The Second Annual The Big Lebowski Dude Abides Party
Are you a Big Lebowski fan? Saturday at the North Carolina Museum of Art is the Second Annual event, whereAmerican Meltdown, Not Just Icing, and Stuft will be in attendance. The event is a ticketed event, so you may want to grab in advance. Details can be found here.
Located: 2110 Blue Ridge Road, Raleigh
Babes in Boyland
The music line-up has been up for days, but it looks some of the food truck events associated are being revealed. The first event I saw is called Babes in Boyland. The event sounds really cool and has a lot of things going on. The trucks announced are Chirba Chirba, Pie Pushers, and The Parlour. There are other vendors involved, but food enthusiasts will notice the Ashely Christensen Bloody Mary Bar and Cold Press Slingshot coffee. Also to note is proceeds from the event will go to Girls Rock NC.
Deep South Bar: Barone Meatball
Legends: Dump Pho King Truck
Not Just Icing and other food trucks will be at Moore Square, Raleigh. The link above mentions trucks will be there from 11-2pm.
- Plantation Point: Baguettaboutit
- Carrboro: Parlez-Vous Crepes
- Durham Central Park / Hunt Street Art Market: Caffe Bellezza, Porchetta
- Knightdale: Iced Cupcakes
- North Hills: American Meltdown
- Saturday Market @ Rebus Works: Sōl Tacos
Trucks and Brew
- Beer Durham: Wicked Biscuit
- Big Boss (Raleigh): AmigoSan (Dinner)
- Bomshell (Holly Springs): The Humble Pig (Lunch) and Halal Bros.
- Brue Print (Apex): Bam Pow Chow
- Deep River (Clayton): Baton Rouge Cuisine
- Draft Line (Fuquay Varina): All American and Porchetta
- Fortnight (Cary):
- Fullsteam (Durham): Sympathy 4 Deli and Chick-N-Que
- Gizmo (Raleigh): D’Burritos
- House of Hops: Red Eye BBQ
- Lone Rider (Raleigh):
- Nickelpoint: Manna and Iced Cupcakes
- Person Street Bar:
- Raleigh: Sōl Tacos and Philly’s Cheesesteaks
- Steel String (Carrboro):
- Sub Noir (Raleigh): D’Burritos
- White Street (Wake Forest): AmigoSan (Lunch)