Here are your Sunday events…
Southern Village Food Truck Rodeo
Today at Southern Village: Dump Pho King, Belgian Waffology, Captain Ponchos, Foster’s on The Fly, Hibachi Xpress, JAM Ice Cream and Dusty’s Donuts. Also, Carolina Brewery will be there with their tasty brews.
Located:650 Market Street, Chapel Hill
A weekend long event wraps up with Baguettaboutit, beer samples from Stag’s Head Beer Garden and local Raleigh’s Escazu. The event is from Noon to 5pm.
Located: Raleigh Wine Shop, 126 Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh
Residents at Allister North Hills will notice MANNA parked there for dinner.
Chirba Chirba will be at Cliff’s Meat Market (Located: 100 West Main Street, Carrboro)
Humble Pig is at Carousel Festival in Burlington.
CockADoodleMoo is a Walkahead Farms in Youngsville for the Eastern Triangle Farm Tour. Located: 4033 NC 98 Hwy W Youngsville, NC
Trucks and Brew
There are a few trucks out on Sunday at breweries…
- Beer Durham: Bam Pow Chow
- Big Boss (Raleigh):
- Bomshell (Holly Springs):
- Brue Print (Apex):
- Deep River (Clayton): KocinA
- Draft Line (Fuquay Varina): Buns-N-The-Sun
- Fortnight (Cary):
- Fullsteam (Durham): Valentino’s
- Gizmo (Raleigh): Closed on Sundays.
- Lone Rider (Raleigh):
- Raleigh: Olio and Aceto
- Steel String (Carrboro): No Waffolobrunch today 😦
- Sub Noir (Raleigh): Closed on Sundays.
- White Street (Wake Forest):
Cocoa Cinnamon will have Wicked Biscuit for brunch.
Got an event coming up? Let me know: