For the 9 to 5er, Thursday is the tail end of the work week and the beginning of the weekend. Time for some weekend Food Truck events.
First Thursday – Oval Park Rodeo
It’s the First Thursday of the month and that means time for the Oval Park Rodeo. Oval Park is located on W Club Blvd and Oakland Avenue in Durham. I do know that Pie Pushers will be there.
(City Plaza/Fayetteville Street, Raleigh) 5:30-10pm FREE event
- Music Line-up: Collapsis, Jack The Radio, Runaway Cab, Outside Soul, and Pisces Rising.
- Food Truck Line-up: Baguettaboutit, The Humble Pig, Sweetwater Ices, Chirba Chirba, Hibachi Xpress, and Tarheel Creamery
- Vendors: House of Swank, The Record Krate, Bordeaux Lane Studio, and Oak City Collective
605 Grand Opening Party
This brand-new, state-of-the-art Durham apartment complex is having a grand opening party starting at 4pm today. Not Just Icing will be here for the party. Residents should be excited to live here as I’ve seen Liv’s Food Truck mentioned on a past night. The apartment complex is at 605 W. Chapel Hill Street in Durham.
Make Plans For…
Some events to think about this weekend…
Forget to make breakfast for an excuse to do the Breakfast Rodeo with Belgian Waffology, Caffe Bellezza, and Wicked Biscuit in Durham. Crank Arm Brewing will celebrate its 1st Anniversary on Saturday with Dump Pho King Truck there. BruePrint will host a Crossfit event with Sol Tacos, Valentino’s, Buns-N-The Sun, and Manna. The Downtown Raleigh Food Truck Rodeo is Sunday from 4-9pm. Also, the Gaddy-Goodwin Theatre will have its 25th Anniversary celebration on Saturday with Time Out and Ladybugs Treats.
Trucks and Brew
- Beer Durham:
- Big Boss (Raleigh):
- Bomshell (Holly Springs): Big John’s
- Brue Print (Apex): Patrick Jane’s Gourmet Pizza
- Deep River (Clayton), Run Club night: All American
- Draft Line (Fuquay Varina): Curbside Cravings
- Fortnight (Cary): Philly’s Cheesesteaks
- Fullsteam (Durham): MaMa Duke’s and Sweet Traditions by LeAne
- Gizmo (Raleigh):
- Lone Rider (Raleigh): Valentino’s
- Person Street Bar (Raleigh):
- Raleigh: Chai’s Global Street Eats
- Steel String (Carrboro):
- Sub Noir (Raleigh): Closed on Thursday.
- White Street (Wake Forest):
If you got a food truck event, let me know and I’ll be glad to the weekend posts.